It was designed to be a ‘show’ bike that could also be enjoyed being ridden on a sunny weekend. The customer wanted very individual paint work and I worked closely with an airbrush artist to achieve this look. The paint scheme was mocked up in Photoshop beforehand to ensure the design was just right before airbrushing by hand.
It has a very modern and unique design with the curved seat stay junction and fillet brazed. All cables are internally routed; the curved rear stay design also allowed me to route the rear gear cable through the top tube and down the seat stay giving a clean look.
- Reynolds 853 main triangle
- Columbus Spirit chain & seat stays
- Columbus Minimal carbon forks
- Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed groupset
- Campagnolo Shamal wheels
- Deda finishing kit
- Salle-italia Diva gel flow saddle